Friday, November 7, 2008

This is not the blog you are looking for...

So I got asked the other day, if after all my blogging about blogging and general blog-0-drama, I was still bloggin here.  Not really.  I likes me the livejournal better.  I can mix and match private vs. public and personal vs. professional in a way I like better.  Not that it makes any real difference.

So there probably won't be much to read here in the future, I'll be keeping the little profile thing together so I can comment on other peep's blogger accounts, and so that someone could read my old travel blogs.  I might be back.  I can't seem to make any decisions.  It seems nearly impossible to RSS any of my non-public livejournal posts and myspace blogging is lame, so maybe.  Whatever.  If you're reading this and want to make an effort to read more, you can follow the links below.  

Soooo (for the third time), if you'd like to read about my music related blog, and you have a myspace account you can go here

OR

If  you'd like to be able to read my music related blog without the necessity of having an account you can go here

OR 

If you'd like to read my personal blog, you'll have to make an account here then find me here and add me to your friends. I know, I know, making accounts are annoying, but this is the world we live in.

See ya round. I hope.

No comments: